Whether it’s a first home purchase, an investment, or a forever home, home inspections in Edmonton are part of the buying process.
Real estate agents, new homeowners, and investors in Edmonton need to work with someone in the Alberta home inspection industry to ensure that homes are up to standard. A qualified, certified home inspector helps buyers negotiate better prices, save on additional expenses, and educate homeowners on code regulations breaches.
If you find yourself in that scenario, you made the right decision to read this article. We have collected a list of Edmonton home inspector pros who provide admirable inspection services. Here’s a list of some of the best in Edmonton and the surrounding area who can meet inspection needs for new homes best.
1. North 49 Home Inspections
The inspection team at North 49 has set itself apart from the crowd with a stellar reputation for professionalism, knowledge, and courteous service.
In business since 2010, North 49 outshines the competition with performance reviews that attest to its service quality.
Complete inspection checkpoints:
- Non-invasive visual inspection
- Two licensed inspectors review the property
- Comprehensive check
- Explore for red flags in building code breaches
- Educate clients
- Suggest maintenance, repairs, and discover substandard work
- New-build home warranty follow-up
- Radon rapid tests
North 49 takes the pressure off the buying process and offers upfront pricing.
Address: 8104 160 Ave NW Edmonton, AB, T5Z 3J8
Phone: +1 587-989-4944
2. Access Home Inspection Services Inc.
Access offers Edmontonians a highly qualified team of home inspectors. Access Home’s credentials support home building codes and meet InterNACHI standards.
Clients aren’t shy about praising Access Home as ‘the best’ in their reviews.
Industry inspection standards:
- Thermal imaging to discover issues behind walls
- Sewer line assessment
- Pre-occupancy and pre-listing services
- 11-month warranty check
- Complete interior & exterior inspection
- Detailed reports in line with industry standards
- Inspection add-on options
Edmontonian home buyers trust Access Home Inspection Services. The reviews suggest the Access team is interactive with its clients.
Address: 6707 182 ST NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 2C3
Phone: +1 780-868-3152
3. Atta Boy Property Inspections
Atta Boy inspection services take the guesswork out of home buying and the hurdles unique to the process. They instill confidence in their client’s buying decisions by guaranteeing peace of mind.
Atta Boy is so confident in their detailed inspection reports they offer a free warranty with every inspection.
Outstanding inspection services:
- 90-day warranty
- Platinum roof protection
- Sewer guard
- Recall check for home appliances
- Mold-safe protection
- Structure warranty up to $100K
- Lifetime tech support & utility concierge
Address: 1908-10215 95 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T5H 0X1
Phone: +1 888-539-0378
4. Overview Property Inspections
Overview’s industry backbone rests on the inspectors’ experience in the construction and real estate market. The owner prides himself on his foothold in a changing housing economy and stays in tune with market innovations.
Licensed in residential and commercial property, Overview Property provides buyers the confidence to make a sound property purchase.
Exemplary services include:
- Solution & follow up oriented
- Commercial & residential inspections
- Solar electrical code training
- Client come-along invitations
- Video analysis included in the summary
- Off-hour appointments
Address: 915 152A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5C 3A1
Phone: +1 780-716-0752
5. Alberta Property Inspections
API didn’t earn its 5-star reviews by resting on its laurels. API has over 11,000 inspections under its belt and has conducted home inspections in Edmonton for nearly thirty years.
Alberta Property Inspections securely inspect all facets of a home, including interior to exterior. They provide confident reports suggesting issues and solutions.
Tailored inspection reports encompass:
- Pre-purchase & pre-listing qualifiers
- New home inspections & warranty compliance
- Free infrared thermographic imaging
- Residential homes, condominiums, revenue property, manufactured homes, rural
- Comply with CAHPI & ASHI guidelines
Address: 9768 170 St NW #490, Edmonton, AB T5T 5L4
Phone: +1 780-486-4412
6. Fortified Home Inspections LTD
Fortified understands the intricacies of the buyers and seller’s market and offers solutions employing the latest technology. Their non-invasive inspection includes a follow-up report once owners take possession.
Fortified is confident in its home inspections in Edmonton. It offers a $10K guarantee to cover any potential problems.
Personalized inspection details:
- Latest software technology & thermal imaging
- Identify potential hazards and problems
- Water test for acreages
- Septic assessment for rural properties
- Client invitation to participate
- 10% discount for subsequent inspections
Fortified anticipates issues and provides solutions.
Address: 156, 8015 Roper Road Edmonton, AB T6E 6S4
Phone: +1 780-919-9464
7. Inspection Works Inspection Services
Inspection Work’s rapid success in a competitive Edmonton home inspection market speaks volumes about how professional and qualified its team satisfies clients.
The duo-inspection approach assures clients. Inspection Works provides a top-to-bottom inspection, leaving clients confident in their buying decisions.
Informational inspection reports include:
- Sewer scope (vital to homebuyer)
- WETT inspections (Woodburning technology transfer)
- Seller inspection to prep home
- New home warranty & in-progress inspection
- Preemptive maintenance service package
- Commercial & residential
Address: 9742 70 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 0V5
Phone: +1 780-232-3180
8. Cabin To Castle Property Inspections
New owners recently bought C to C and are rectifying past wrongs. The foundation of this home inspection business has served the Edmonton area since 1998. Their team is fully licensed and staffed.
C to C has over 70,000 inspections in its portfolio as a property inspection company. Recent clients value their two-team inspection approach and their professional courtesy.
Revamped inspection services:
- Improved customer service & response
- Central Alberta & Edmonton area
- The portfolio includes hotels, residential, commercial, and multifamily
- Thermal imaging technology
- Acreage and off-grid
- Water testing
Address: 10085 166 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5P 4Y1
Phone: +1 780-487-7177 Red Deer: +1 403-347-7191
9. Emerald Property Inspection
Emerald provides detailed property inspection reports to clients in the greater Edmonton area with 15+ years of certified experience.
Emerald inspection protocol includes bonus features at no extra cost. Using tested and innovative home inspection technology, Emerald strives to expand its network of trusted industry professionals in real estate, septic, sewer, water, and radon services.
Trusted inspection services:
- Comprehensive interior & exterior, including appliances
- Pre-purchase & pre-listing inspections & new home warranty
- Moisture testing
- Smoke, carbon monoxide, air quality testing
- Drone surveillance
- Water, septic, or partial inspections
- One free call back
Address: 200 Carnegie Drive No, St. Albert, AB T8N5A7
Phone: +1 780-850-7094
10. House Masters
The team at House Masters does everything in their power to ensure home buying and selling is a smooth process. Established in 1994 and with over 50K inspections on its roster, House Masters anticipates its clients’ every need.
Clients rave about the professionalism, quality service, and rapport House Masters build with its clients.
Top-notch service offers:
- HouseMasters Cloud free homeownership tool
- MoveSnap, a free concierge service
- Pre-purchase & pre-listing inspection
- New home inspections
- Air, mold, and radon testing
- Commercial & holiday properties
- Water & septic inspections
Address: 150 Chippewa Road #116, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 6A2
Phone: +1 780-449-3883 or +1 800-303-3381